- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
More entertainment but nobody’s happy
Riding the MRT to work this morning, I decided to stop playing with the Apps on my smart phone and instead, to people watch my fellow commuters jammed in with me in the morning rush hour. The predictable thing I … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment