- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Monthly Archives: April 2016
April 12 was Equal Pay Day in the US, a day chosen because the date in the current year represents the number of extra days that a typical woman working full time would have to put in just to make … Continue reading
This week, I had an early start to one of my workdays attending the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore’s Breakfast Club event – “Women in Tech: Addressing the Gender Gap”. The panel was moderated by Dr. Tanvi Gautam from SMU. Executives in … Continue reading
Wow, can’t believe it’s been almost 1.5 months since my last post. What happened? Life happened. Suddenly there was a white water rush of work demands and personal activities, and the regular discipline of writing and reflecting took a back … Continue reading