- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Monthly Archives: November 2017
With Light Would Shadows Be Cast
Last week in the early morning of November 14, Emily graduated from Primary 6. I attended the graduation ceremony at her Primary school and was as usual quite the emotional parent, dabbing my eyes as I watched her go up … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Numbing Silence (or the reason I had writer’s block)
It’s been almost 3 months since I last posted a piece of writing on my blog. Given the tumultuous events in August, one can be forgiven for taking some time off. Initially I thought the reason I struggled to write … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment