Sticky Rice is a mother of 4 kids and a working professional, who has been blessed with being paid everyday to do what she enjoys – helping people become better people and the world to become a better place, one that is more inclusive and equitable. This blog is a collection of her random musings of her crazy-busy life and observations about kids, mums, leaders, cultures, and many other eclectic things that fascinate or touch her.
- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.