- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
The wonderful opportunity of failure when your boss has got your back
I just read this article published a little over a week ago in USA today in which Satya Nadella talks about how leaders need to not freak people out when mistakes occur and should instead give their people cover to solve the real problem. Citing the example … Continue reading
Posted in Microsoft Leave a comment
Learning about Forgiveness one Peanut Butter Cup at a time
Most Friday evenings, I lead a cell-group of teenagers in bible discussions as I accompany them on their faith formation to confirmation and beyond. I’ve been journeying with these kids for more than 2 years and confirmation was just around the corner – the coming week in … Continue reading
Posted in Proud to be Catholic 1 Comment