- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Monthly Archives: July 2017
A few months back (or 136 days to be exact), I published my bucket list. And in between 4 kids, a full time job on vampire hours, and being a catechist for 10 youths, it’s been challenging to try to … Continue reading
Today I came across what I thought was a really profound quote: “Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going … Continue reading