- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Thank you for remembering me
The past few days have been a weird journey of sorts, almost like a “Through the Looking Glass” kind of adventure, with times when I was feeling off-balance and encountering situations and emotions unexpectedly that were well “jabberwocky-ish”. I am … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment