- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Monthly Archives: December 2017
I came across an article in the NY times yesterday titled: My Year of No Shopping. In the octave of Christmas, as I spent the week reflecting on the year that is almost gone and the pregnant promise of a … Continue reading
In December, if you were in London and came across some Chinese kids standing under road signages having their pictures taken with no apparent tourist attractions in sight, that might have been us. At our family holiday in the UK … Continue reading
290 days since I took stock of how many days I have left till I turn 60. 289 since I published my “bucket list”. Actually a more apt name for that list might be “my living list”, considering my focus … Continue reading
In November, when I was reviewing the best suitcase to buy to replace one that I had to throw away, I came across this review where suitcases were tested to destruction. In their “ultimate Suitcase Must Die: Tough Test”, they … Continue reading