- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Monthly Archives: April 2020
Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
It is time to get serious with social distancing in Singapore. In the space of one month, our number of daily new infections recorded has gone from laudable single or low double digits to past a hundred, then two hundred, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
My four girls and I have always enjoyed volunteering at Willing Hearts, especially during the Lenten season. When my youngest turned 8, she decided to celebrate by waking up early on a Saturday morning (at 5 am) on her birthday … Continue reading