- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Category Archives: Environmentalism
Today, 24 September 2018 (or the 15th day of the 8th month on the lunar calendar), many ethnic Chinese and friends around the world celebrate the mid-autumn festival, with children walking about with beautiful lanterns under the silvery full moon … Continue reading
Towards the end of 2017, I’d set up a moratorium on shopping, temporarily banning myself from buying anything considered a luxury rather than a necessity for the entire year of 2018. Now almost 6 months into the moratorium, it’s been an … Continue reading
I came across an article in the NY times yesterday titled: My Year of No Shopping. In the octave of Christmas, as I spent the week reflecting on the year that is almost gone and the pregnant promise of a … Continue reading
I have been following the story of Joe Nguyen and his (mis)adventures trying to bring in Singapore’s first Tesla electric car with some interest. Poor guy had to jump through so many hoops, got passed around and back and fro … Continue reading