- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Category Archives: Living List
290 days since I took stock of how many days I have left till I turn 60. 289 since I published my “bucket list”. Actually a more apt name for that list might be “my living list”, considering my focus … Continue reading
December 3 2017. 10:38 am. I crossed the finish line, completing my first marathon, 5 hours 48 minutes after I started the longest run of my life. Family and friends applauded the accomplishment with many asking me what’s next (the … Continue reading
A few months back (or 136 days to be exact), I published my bucket list. And in between 4 kids, a full time job on vampire hours, and being a catechist for 10 youths, it’s been challenging to try to … Continue reading