- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Girls: Be fearless and live dangerously!
Two weeks back, I posted an open letter to the overly anxious parents of young girls who were my daughter’s schoolmates soon to embark on a 3-day 2-night adventure camp. Today was camp day and early in the morning, Emily left for school excited to … Continue reading
Posted in Diversity & Inclusion, Parenting 1 Comment
An open letter to well-intentioned BUT misguided parents of young girls
This morning, I came face to face with the source of one of the issues why we are under-represented on women leaders in the workplace. And it is … anxious parents fretting over their young daughters’ (first) outdoor adventure camp with their school … Continue reading
Posted in Diversity & Inclusion, Parenting 2 Comments