- Blind Bigotry (it’s not people with visual impairments who can’t see, it’s the sighted who are blind)
- Empathy for “stubborn” seniors
- Easter (and Good Friday) in the midst of Covid-19
- Girls (and Boys, well all People): Be Fearless and Live Dangerously!
- There is no such thing as “feminine” or “masculine” values or traits. They are all just great human values or traits.
Category Archives: Diversity & Inclusion
Being a single parent or having been raised by a single parent IS a stigma in India
Earlier in February, I posted a blog titled “being a single parent or having been raised by a single parent might be a stigma in India”. A friend of mine wondered if perhaps in India, a “single parent” would be … Continue reading
Posted in Diversity & Inclusion Leave a comment
What are you “teaching” your little ones?
I live right next to two primary schools so whenever I get out in the early mornings on any given school day, I would see lots of kids going to school with parents, grandparents or maids in tow. It is already an old … Continue reading
Posted in Diversity & Inclusion, Parenting Leave a comment
Being a single parent or having been raised by a single parent might be a stigma in India
About three weeks ago I was delivering a workshop in India – there must have been about 60 people in the room. Almost all of them locals. My co-facilitator was doing an exercise that invited people to self-identify themselves along various dimensions … Continue reading
Posted in Diversity & Inclusion 4 Comments